INFORMATION LETTER OF THE SECOND INTERNATIONAL ONLINE SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL SYMPOSIUM ON “THE MATURIDIYYA TEACHING AND THE PRESENT”
On May 26, 2022, Imam Maturidi International Scientific Research Center will hold the II International Online Scientific-Practical Symposium on “The Maturidiyya Teaching and the Present”.
The following issues will be discussed at the symposium:
- Imam Maturidi and the teachings of Maturidiyya: Maturidi scholars and their works;
- Modern research on the Maturidiyya doctrine;
- The importance of moderate Islamic teachings in the process of globalization;
- Research on Modern Islamic Studies
Paper Submission Guidelines:
1. The text of the paper should be written in MS Office, Times New Roman font, 14 points, 1.5 spacing, and should not exceed 5 pages.
2. The text of the paper should be written in A4 paper with margins 2.5 cm from the top and bottom, 3 cm from the left, 1.5 cm from the right, and submitted electronically. The list of references is given in the form of APA.
3. The name of the participant, academic degree, and title should be written in the upper right corner, in italics, 10 points, and 1 spacing. The name of the organization and city, E-mail, telephone numbers with the place code are shown in the second row. Then, leaving 1 space, the title of the paper is written in capital letters.
4. The file should be named after the author or the first co-author (if co-authored).
5. Papers should be on topical issues of the symposium and can be submitted in Uzbek, English, Russian, Arabic, or Turkish.
Phone: +998 71 244-35-26, +998 71 244-35 -18;
Telegram: +998 99 803 31 41;
WhatsApp: +998 90 944 00 38
Papers that do not correspond to the topics of the symposium, are not written scientifically, and do not meet the requirements for publication will not be published. Papers will be accepted until May 10, 2022.
Symposium languages: Uzbek, Arabic, English, and Russian.
The symposium will be held online through the ZOOM program.
Leave a comment